For any of you out there who haven't read anything by Ayn Rand....well you should. She's kind of amazing. She created a completely realistic, fictional society, but at the same time I can see our world turning into it at some point. She sums up the whole society in this anthem "We are one in all and all in one, There are no men but only the great WE, One, Indivisible and forever."
It was a little confusing at first because it kind just throws you in the midst of a society with a total ignorance to the correct use of pronouns, but after a while you get used to it. But Equality 7-2521 is a total hooligan. And he may be a bit of a kleptomaniac. I think he's stolen pretty much everything in the town by now. But I'm interested to see what he'll figure out. He seems really smart.
You are kind of obsessed with this lady Luke...it kind of makes me laugh.
ReplyDelete