Where can I get an awesome nickname like "The Unconquered"? This guy is turning into a superhero.
So this guy gets beat, slashed, and tortured, and he still won't tell them where his little hideout is. Then he runs out in the middle of no where with his soon-to-be lover "Golden Eyes" (not nearly as cool as The Unconquered, but good effort), and then they find a house. That seems a little random and somewhat frightening. But I'm glad they escaped and are now going to have awesome, little weird-named children together. OH! And where are the police? Seriously, these guys just escape and no one goes after them? I get that its unexpected, but you should have some sort of system set up (note to self)*. Everything just happened too fast.
Ayn Rand totally woo-ed me with the last line of the book though: "The word which can never die on this earth, for it is the heart of it and the meaning and the glory. The sacred word: EGO". It made me really happy. Everyone should read this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment